Want to go out to your freezer whenever you want and grab the highest quality beef for dinner?! Having this beef in your freezer will set a standard of healthy eating! You'll have the beef you need every time you go to make a meal! This package is the whole shebang and for, on average, $6.89/lb. even a steak dinner is reasonable! 36 lbs. Worth of Steak Dinners!
- 3 lbs. Tenderloin Steak
- 10 lbs. Ribeye Steak (Some of this may be Tomahawk Steak, but no more then 4 lbs. worth)
- 9 lbs. New York Steak (Interchangeable with T-Bone or Porterhouse)
- 9 lbs. Top Sirloin Steak
- 2 lbs. Flank Steak
- 3 lbs. Flap or Flat Iron Steak
- 16 lbs. Rump Roast
- 16 lbs. Chuck Roast
- 3 lbs. Tri-Tip Roast
- 20 lbs. Stew Meat
- 5 lbs. Osso Buco (When available)
- 80 lbs. Ground Beef
- 15 lbs. Ribs
- 7 lbs. Brisket
- Pre-cut to our most popular portion specifications.
- Frozen and sealed in cryovaced easy-open packages.
- Each cut is individually packaged and labeled with cut name.
- Entire order is boxed for easy transportation.
- 6-7 cubic ft. of freezer space needed.
Is a 1/2 of Beef Right for You?
Use the chart below to calculate how long a 1/2 of beef will last for your household. Keep in mind that your freezer beef will maintain quality for an entire year in your freezer.
| Number of Adults || 2 Adults || 3 Adults || 4 Adults || 5 Adults |
| Light Consumption || 2 Year || 14 Months || 11 Months || 10 Months |
| Moderate Consumption || 18 Months || 12 Months || 9 Months || 8 Months |
| Staple Diet Consumption || 14 Months || 10 Months || 7 Months || 6 Months |
Based on average annual American beef consumption of 67 pounds per person.
Please contact our office if you have any questions! 435.628.4010 or Email Braedon at firstname.lastname@example.org