The Hind Quarter is full of higher end cuts! Don't need all the roast and ground beef the Front Quarter would come with? This Quarter is for you!
- 9 lbs. New York (Interchangeable with T-Bone and Porterhouse)
- 3 lbs. Tenderloin Steak
- 9 lbs. of Top Sirloin Steak
- 2 lbs. Flank Steak
- 16 lbs. Rump Roast
- 3 lbs. Tri-Tip Roast
- 5 lbs. Osso Buco (When Available)
- 10 lbs. Stew Meat
- 25 lbs. Ground Beef
- Pre-cut to our most popular portion specifications.
- Frozen and sealed in cryovaced easy-open packages.
- Each cut is individually packaged and labeled with cut name.
- Entire order is boxed for easy transportation.
- 3 cubic ft. of freezer space needed.
Is a 1/4 of Beef Right for You?
Use the chart below to calculate how long a 1/4th of beef will last for your household. Keep in mind that your freezer beef will maintain quality for an entire year in your freezer.
|Number of Adults||2 Adults ||3 Adults ||4 Adults ||5 Adults |
|Light Consumption||1 Year ||7 Months ||5.5 Months ||5 Months |
|Moderate Consumption ||9 Months ||6 Months ||4.5 Months ||4 Months |
|Staple Consumption||7 Months ||5 Months ||3.5 Months ||3 Months |
Based on average annual American beef consumption of 67 pounds per person.
Please contact our office if you have any questions! 435.628.4010 or Email Braedon at email@example.com