Want to go out to your freezer whenever you want and grab the highest quality beef for dinner?! Having this beef in your freezer will set a standard of healthy eating! You'll have the beef you need every time you go to make a meal! This package is the whole shebang and for, on average, $6.57/lb. even a steak dinner is reasonable! 71 lbs. worth of Steak Dinners!
- 6 lbs. Tenderloin Steak
- 20 lbs. Ribeye Steak (Some of this may be Tomahawk Steak, but no more then 4 lbs. worth)
- 18 lbs. New York Steak (Interchangeable with T-Bone or Porterhouse)
- 18 lbs. Top Sirloin Steak
- 4 lbs. Flank Steak
- 5 lbs. Flap or Flat Iron Steak
- 32 lbs. Rump Roast
- 32 lbs. Chuck Roast
- 6 lbs. Tri-Tip Roast
- 40 lbs. Stew Meat
- 10 lbs. Osso Buco (When available)
- 160 lbs. Ground Beef
- 30 lbs. Ribs
- 14 lbs. Brisket
- Pre-cut to our most popular portion specifications.
- Frozen and sealed in cryovaced easy-open packages.
- Each cut is individually packaged and labeled with cut name.
- Entire order is boxed for easy transportation.
- 12-15 cubic ft. of freezer space needed.
Is a Whole Beef Right for You?
Use the chart below to calculate how long a whole beef will last for your household. Keep in mind that your freezer beef will maintain quality for an entire year in your freezer.
|Equivalent Adult Consumers:|| 2 Adults || 3 Adults || 4 Adults || 5 Adults |
|Light Consumption|| 4 Year || 28 Months || 22 Months || 20 Months |
|Moderate Consumption|| 36 Months || 24 Months || 18 Months || 16 Months |
|Staple Diet Consumption|| 28 Months || 20 Months || 14 Months || 12 Months |
Based on average annual American beef consumption of 67 pounds per person.
Please contact our office if you have any questions! 435.628.4010 or Email Braedon at email@example.com