- How It Works
- Shop Now
- Purchasing Options
- Delivery Locations
- Meet Our Family
- Sign In
- Create Account
Want to go out to your freezer whenever you want and grab the highest quality beef for dinner?! Having this beef in your freezer will set a standard of healthy eating! You'll have the beef you need every time you go to make a meal! This package is the whole shebang and for, on average, $6.57/lb. even a steak dinner is reasonable! 60 lbs. worth of Steak Dinners!
- 6 lbs. Tenderloin Steak
- 18 lbs. Ribeye Steak (Some of this may be Tomahawk Steak, but no more then 4 lbs. worth)
- 13 lbs. New York Steak (Interchangeable with T-Bone or Porterhouse)
- 13 lbs. Top Sirloin Steak
- 10 lbs. Flank, Flat Iron, Skirt or Flap Steak (Depending on Availability)
- 38 lbs. Rump Roast
- 38 lbs. Chuck Roast
- 6 lbs. Tri-Tip Roast
- 94 lbs. Stew Meat, Osso Buco, Short Ribs, Brisket (Depending on Availability. If these cuts are out of stock we will add a little of everything else to make up the weight)
- 160 lbs. Ground Beef
Is a Whole Beef Right for You?
Use the chart below to calculate how long a whole beef will last for your household. Keep in mind that your freezer beef will maintain quality for an entire year in your freezer.
Equivalent Adult Consumers: 2 Adults 3 Adults 4 Adults 5 Adults Light Consumption 4 Year 28 Months
20 Months Moderate Consumption 36 Months 24 Months 18 Months 16 Months Staple Diet Consumption 28 Months 20 Months 14 Months 12 Months Based on average annual American beef consumption of 67 pounds per person.
Please contact our office if you have any questions! 435.668.3465 or Email Braedon at email@example.com