- How Ordering Works
- Purchase Options
- Drop Location Information
- Shop Now
- Why Grass-fed?
- Our Story
Here's what comes with the Steaks Lovers Package
- 3 Packages of Tenderloin = 6 Steaks or 1.5 lbs.(2 Steaks per Package) Normally $23/lb.
- 3 Packages of Ribeye Steak = 6 Steaks or 5 lbs. (2 Steaks per Package) Normally $18/lb.
- 4 Packages of New York Steaks = 8 Steaks or 5 lbs. (2 Steaks per Package) Normally $17/lb.
- 4 Packages of Top Sirloin Steak= 8 Steaks or 6.5 lbs. (2 Steaks per Package) Normally $14/lb.
- 1 Flank Steak = 1.5 - 2 lbs. Normally $14/lb.
- 1 Flat Iron = 2 - 3 lbs. Normally $14/lb.
- 1 Flap Steak = 2 - 2.5 lbs. Normally $14/lb.
Note: New York is interchangeable with T-Bone or Porterhouse. If we are out of Tomahawk Steak we will add Ribeye Steak in it's place. All portions are approximate.
The T-Bone is a two-for-one cut, it's comprised of a piece of Tenderloin and a piece of Strip seperated by a T shaped bone. The taste, texture and quality will be similar to that of Tenderloin as well as New York Strip.
Flank Steak! Don't miss out on this versatile cut of meat! In fact, check out just how versatile Flank Steak can be!